Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
Depending owner cookie:
- Cookies own: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided by user.
- Third Party Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity seeking data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated over a period defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Cookies analysis: Are those well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces, if, the publisher has included on a webpage, application or platform from providing the service olicitado based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: Are those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces, if, the publisher has included on a webpage, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo. It is also possible to visit a website or open an email where an ad or promotional material regarding our products or services will install a cookie on your browser that helps us show you later search related advertising that you've made is published, develop a control regarding our ads, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time are, etc.
- Cookies techniques: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks
- Cookies Customization: Language are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
Cookies used our website
|Cookie||Purpose of the cookie||Description of the purpose of the cookie|
|JSESSIONID||Generate the session ID in the application server||Cookie managed by the application server to handle the session ID in J2EE|
|Google Analytics||Audience research||Learn navigation, measure and analyze the audience||Más información sobre Google Analytics|
Revocation and deleting cookies
You can enable, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer, if you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may not be able to access some sections of our websites.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuración. For more information, puede consultar el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Configuración Personalizada. For more information, puede consultar el soporte de Mozilla o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Configuración de contenido. For more information, puede consultar el soporte de Google o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari: Preferences -> Seguridad. For more information, puede consultar el soporte de Apple o la Ayuda del navegador.